- 2015 Ph.D., Marketing, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
- 2009 MBA, Marketing & Sustainability, Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 2003 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing & Information Technology, Babson College
industry experience (Linkedin profile)
- 2009 – 2010 | Seed to Shelf: Marketing for Sustainability
Marketing Associate, Amherst, MA.
Marketing and social media strategy consulting for natural foods and natural products companies.
- 2009 – 2010 | The Lisa Ekus Group, LLC
Operations and Marketing Associate, Hatfield, MA.
Marketing, PR, and contract negotiations for chefs and cookbook authors at a top culinary agency.
- Spring 2009 | Gasoline Alley Foundation
MBA Practicum Consultant, Springfield, MA.
Marketing, PR, Social Media, business plan development for socially responsible business incubator. Launched upcycled, functional art and furniture business, Metal | Wood | Common Good.
- Summer 2008 | Electronic Arts
MBA Marketing Intern, Redwood Shores, CA.
Marketing plan development and social media marketing for The Godfather II videogame.
- 2006 – 2007 | Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Senior Marketing Coordinator, Burbank, CA.
Marketing, Brand Management, and PR for global videogame franchises including Harry Potter and Superman.
- 2003 – 2006 | Nelvana Communications
Sales and Merchandising Coordinator, West Hollywood, CA.
Marketing, PR, Licensing, Merchandising, and Broadcast Sales for internationally renowned, classic animated properties (e.g., Babar, The Berenstain Bears).
- 2002 | PUMA North America
International Brand Management Intern, Westford, MA.
Integrated marketing communication of footwear product lines for online and brick-and-mortar retail outlets.
- reading, rock climbing, cycling, wine, travel, golf, hiking, camping, sustainability, and learning about cultures through traditions.